Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Patricia Briggs Mercy Thompson series

I just stumbled across this series. I love really well-written urban fantasy, so I guess it was only a matter of time before I got to these books. I also enjoy the fact that there's no one else out there quite like Mercy. When I just get into an author I also like to look around on the web, see if they have a website or anything...I went to Patricia Briggs website and she has the most amazing artwork displayed there. I scrolled down to the bottom of the homepage and the artwork on Patricia Briggs website is by someone called Dark Natasha. I went to Dark Natasha's gallery. Those have got to be some of the coolest images I have ever seen. If I wasn't on a budget, I'd be buying from this woman willy-nilly. I'll do some more exploring of the website later. If you get the chance though, it's definitely worth a look. I also found out on Google, that the Dabel Brothers have also done work on a Mercy Thompson graphic novel called Homecoming. I'll have to pick that up when I get the chance too.

No comments:

Post a Comment