Monday, April 20, 2009

Are all women from Venus? Part II

Yesterday, I went out shopping again. Unfortunately, this time, I came back empty-handed. Mainly because there are some trends out there right now, that I am definitely not feeling. Patent leather shoes for one. I was looking for a pair of shoes to go with a multi-colored dress, that I haven't warn yet, that my aunt sent up for me. She did send a pair of shoes to go with it, but they're a bit bolder/flashier than I like to wear. So I go out yesterday and the only types of sandals I can find are patent leather. I hate patent leather, because it's so hard to keep looking nice and I am so accident prone. Not to mention I do a lot of walking.

I wanted to find another dress I liked too, but I struck out. I saw a lot of maxi dresses, but I don't really like them. It feels like you're running around in a nightgown to me. Pretty designs, pretty colors, but again, this is one of those trends, that I'm just not really into.

I also wanted to find a pair of sunglasses, but all the sunglasses I found were either ginormous or they had rhinestones going up the frame. Again, not my personal style.

I do love that wedges are in right now, but with my foot and ankle problems, they're probably not the best thing for me right now. Maybe I'll have better luck with some of my catalogues or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment