Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Jacksons: A Family Dynasty...

For the most part...I think I'll keep watching...

Jermaine...His music is alright, but I was never a huge fan...Even when my mother played the Jackson 5 Christmas album, I always enjoyed Michael's cut's more. Not just because I thought he was cute. I liked his voice better...I don't think I could even put it into words, there was(and still is...), just something about it. I also don't like the way he feels like he's got to be center stage. It the other brothers want to sing and can, I say let them. I'd enjoy that so much more. Each brother doing his own thing and/or contributing his own bit to the mix, that's what I've always wanted to see. That is a show I'd go see. Not the Jackson 4 (as they're calling it now), with Jermaine in front.

Jackie...He's seems really quiet and sensitive. I can't remember if that's his son with the mohawk? But he trips me out too. And the son is right, family tensions do shape/affect the children/kids.

Tito...I think he's actually a bit handsomer than Joseph (not cracking, just saying), but he does favor his dad a lot. I don't know enough to say how much his personality is or isn't like his dad's.


Marlon...the way he keeps strangers at arms length reminds me of my dad. It's also is a very smart way to be if you're in showbiz. He did get to be a very good dancer...I remember he had a video to a song he did called "Baby Tonight".

Randy...Did anyone ever explain why he didn't want to participate?

Katherine...With as much pain as she's in...I was glad to see her...Some people think she's weak or call her weak...I don't think so at all...It tickled me how she convinced some of the brothers to go back to Gary too...Eventually I'd like to go...but the thing with travelling on my budget is that it's getting increasingly difficult to do. I also like to hit destinations where I can see more than one tourist attraction. If I went to Gary, Indiana, I'd basically just be going to see 2300 Jackson Street. Not that that by itself isn't enough, but as I keep saying, the end has to justify the means, especially when you're on a budget.


Janet...It was nice to hear them call her on her birthday. : D I never saw them as anything but human beings with quirks...this just kind of reinforced that.


Can't think of too much else to comment on...I'll be curious to see if they can get beyond the bickering. But somehow, I think bickering is just a part of being a sib period. You just have to determine how bad you're going to let it get and what you're going to do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment