Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Entertainment Weekly's Best of the Decade

I'll be blogging about this issue of EW in different segments...The photo of Justin Timberlake...I'm sorry, but no...I'm not going to deny that FutureSex/LoveSounds had my foot tapping. I'm not even going to deny that Justin Timberlake can be entertaining (The SNL appearances, concert footage, etc.). Personality wise, I just feel that he falls short (The way he allowed Janet Jackson to take most of the heat for the Superbowl thing, and just the way I've seen him handle different situations...). Everyone's entitled to their opinion, and I just don't see Justin Timberlake as the heir to the King of Pop throne [if their even is/should be one] (and don't even get me started on Usher or Chris Brown. I do like Ne-Yo, but he's not as much of a dancer as a producer/writer/singer.).

No comments:

Post a Comment