Thursday, December 10, 2009

As The World Turns...

Wow! First The Guiding Light and now ATWT...Seems like they've been on the air forever...I can remember watching them with Mom when I got home from school. I remember when Meg Ryan and Marisa Tomei were on (although they weren't on it at the same time I don't think. Meg Ryan's character's name was Betsy and I think that Marisa Tomei's character's name was Marcy...). I remember evil twins, husbands coming back from the dead (again, not at the same time...), the whole nine...I'll miss it. I don't even like reality TV all that much, I think this is a real shame...I wonder if the soap network will show old/classic episodes that would be cool. I think it would also be nice if both TGL and ATWT were available online somewhere or on DVD...

No comments:

Post a Comment