Thursday, December 10, 2009

EW's Top Movies of the Decade List...

I was glad to see The Dark Knight on the list (I loved that. I think it is the best Batman film I've ever seen.). I also enjoyed Almost Famous. I feel like Dreamgirls should have been on the list. I'll have to think of some more...I also loved Cadillac Records. I'm glad my sis brought my attention to it. I was very familiar with Muddy Waters music and Etta James's music before I saw the movie... I knew/know who Chuck Berry is, but I wasn't as much into his stuff. I think the only person the film mentions who I'd never heard of before is Little Walter. I'd heard of Willie Dixon before...I definitely don't feel the same way about Led Zeppelin now...I think it took that and the paper I did on Memphis Minnie back in college for me to wise up...I'll beef up my list once I've had some time to go through my stuff and think...to be honest depending on how my mood is/was and how my money flowed/flows. I didn't/don't go to the movies a whole lot. Maybe like 5 times a year or something like that, if that often.

No comments:

Post a Comment