Friday, October 29, 2010

Vampire Diaries --Masquerade (Contains spoilers!!!)

I had fun last night. I also made a bunch of new Twitter friends [always nice].

Didn't know about The Vampire Diaries Bingo game. Maybe I'll give playing a shot...

Bonnie--I felt like we got more insight into her last night. She's not all venom, like some tend to think. I loved that...also. Is Beremy a thing now? It looked like it was starting last night. It'll be interesting to see what Luka is all about. I'm definitely looking forward to more from Katerina Graham. I think she did an excellent job of showing Bonnie's conflict.

Lucy--Witches rule on this show! I love it! She says she coming back. I hope she does and that she decides to stay. That'd be interesting. I haven't been this excited about a character that's a witch in a while...[Charmed sometimes got a little too silly for me.] Natashia Williams is the name of the actress who played her.

Stefan--I wanted him to be all badass last night, like when he was interrogating Katherine, he wasn't. I'm thinking the breakup with Elena had a lot to do with it. That and the human blood thing...Somebody called this, but I couldn't remember his or her Twitter name to give them a shoutout. [ It may have been SafiTaffy99 or VDSource, or someone else altogther...It's getting hard to keep track. Now I know I'm getting old. :(]

Caroline--She tricked me and Katherine last night. Ms. ? is awesome! I was happy to see her intervene where Tyler and Matt were concerned. Candice Accola deserves her kudos.

Elena --She had me laughing last night, because curiosity just kills her. She will not stay put. She may still have gotten kidnapped, but maybe not as soon. She wants to feel safe???!!! You're dating who/what and you live where? That's got to be the lamest "we need a timeout" excuse...}:( You love this guy and you did that? Sheesh!

Katherine--I almost felt sorry for her last night. As for what she shouted out to Damon before he sealed her up in the tomb...I can't figure out if she was telling the truth out of desperation [She seems to put self-preservation first and foremost.]. Or if she was lying/telling a half truth yet again. I don't think I'd have wanted to chance it either. They'd better hope she doesn't find a way out of there though.

Alaric or Ric--The Ric thing just tickles me...I wish they'd given him a little more to do. Hopefully he can keep Jenna from further harm if nothing else.

Aimee--It never even occurred to me she'd be one of the ones to go. But then, I think every TV show that says they're going to kill off a character and shows pictures of guesses...almost always throws you a curveball. [i.e. It's almost never part of the main cast, unless they're looking to shock, kill off characters just to prove they can, they're crazy, or a little bit of all three.]

Sara--That broke my heart. :( And after Caroline tried so hard too.

Tyler--Unless they plan to do to him what they did to Mason, the Salvatores have werewolf trouble again. :( Even without Katherine pulling his strings...I'm having a blast watching how they tie up [or don't] all the loose ends. If it's one thing the writers on this show know how to do, it's keep you watching.

Damon--He's scary when he goes off and you're never really sure that anyone's going to be able to rein him back in. I don't think the sipping helps either. [That's what my mother used to call it when someone just about always had a glass in their hand. Sipping. XD] Again, I love that Ian Somerhalder can be over the top, but he can give subtle too...I'm waiting to read the TWP review by Cindy McLennan. The Evil Pixie Monster thing just tickles me no end, it clicks though. Nicole over at Give Me My Remote also brought up a good point about the moonstone...I thought it needed to be there to keep Katherine weak[er?], but who knows?

Hopefully, I didn't forget anybody, because I'm exhausted. lol

The dresses...That's a blog post unto itself...I think I liked Caroline's best and her shoes[Have I mentioned how much I love red and black?]...I'll look at this ep again before next week I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment