Friday, October 22, 2010

Plan B-U Know the Drill-Yes,this post does contain spoilers

Bonnie --It was wonderful to see her last night. She can give aneursysms...that's truly scary.
I think if Bonnie, had gotten to know Carter[from the Brave New World ep] better, it would've been harder for her to make any kind of amends with Caroline. As far as the friction between her and Damon...I can't figure out if that's true hatred or sexual tension, or what...if she wanted to, she could annihilate him [Stefan knows this, Damon I think takes too much for granted.], yet something stops her.

Then, there were other little things I noticed...how Damon pulled Mason off Bonnie. Calling her "Judgy"...Thanking her. Someone even pointed out that he held the car door open for her. [Which I didn't see, so I think a repeat viewing is in order. ;)]

Bamon is a ship I wouldn't mind. If Delena doesn't work out, I wouldn't hate this...



Matt - I'm trying not to give away too many spoiler here, but to say he's in a heap of trouble is an understatement.



Tyler--I knew the curse was going to pass to him somehow, I just wasn't sure if it would be by design [Katherine] or accident.



Stefan--Poor Baby! :( After Damon ticked off Katherine intentionally, I was sort of wishing he was the one that wound up in a well full of vervain, but more on him later...Were he and Damon color coordinated last night? I don't remember this always being the case, but I definitely noticed it last night.



Caroline--I loved the bonding that went on between she and her mother last night, and it broke my heart that Caroline decided to go ahead and compel her mom anyway. :( I think she's right that ultimately it'd become necessary. I also felt it was better to have Caroline do this, than Damon. Something about Caroline compelling her own mother, just made it a little easier to take.



Elena -- I liked how they switched back and forth between her and Katherine. I think they made their point without hitting you over the head with it. When it's done right, I love it.
As far as Katherine finding out the moonstone, was gone...Elena dropping the flashlight in the well water didn't help either.



Katherine--What does she need another werewolf for? Can't believe she did that to Jenna either. :( For her to have that many backup plans, she either wants something that the moonstone is the key to, she's in some sort of trouble [Bigger Baddie holding something over her perhaps?], she really just loves to screw with people or all of the above.



Mason--The torture scene didn't devolve into camp, at least not to me. I think they did an excellent job. It was hard to watch, but at the same time, I couldn't tear my eyes away.


Jeremy--I think he's in way over his head.

Damon--If ever there is a character that delights me one minute and exasperates me the next on this show, he's it [With Elena running at a close second.]. Stefan softened the request to Bonnie. Stefan tried to warn him about ticking off Katherine too [I'd swear, sometimes you'd think he was the older brother.]. He tried to take the blame and keep Elena from leaving, but it was too little, too late. For now, until he learns to keep his rage from blinding him, he's going to be a liability to any of their plans. But then, he might surprise, like he did in the Kill or Be Killed Ep. Time will tell...




Looking forward to The Masquerade next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment