Friday, October 1, 2010

Last Night's Vampire Diaries episode--Memory Lane (Contains Spoilers!)

Matt--Wasn't shown last night. Are he and Aimee official now?

Caroline --Understandably still bummed about losing Matt. Elena and Stefan also know that now she's Katherine's flunky.

Katherine--She's built up an immunity to vervain ...Man, to say this chick is scary is an understatement! I also think she really does love Stefan...or at least she feels her idea of love for him anyway. Also Mandy Bierly (from EW) must have eyes like a cat, because I didn't see makeup, or earrings on Katherine, when Stefan wakes up from his nightmare. It was dark in the room and all I saw was hair, I didn't even see those curls, until he leapt away from her. Again, my hat's off. So not jealousy talkin'. :)

Elena--That was a good act that she and Stefan put on, because I sure bought it. What did Katherine mean when she told Elena you're asking the wrong questions? Is it an identity thing [again]? Is Elena more than human? We've had no indicators...I just know one thing, one Sookie Stackhouse is enough. ...Nina Dobrev seems like she's getting better with the dual role thing each time. :) Very entertaining television.

Stefan--It bothers me that he was able to torture Katherine that way, especially since she looks just like Elena...It's all well and good that he can do what he needs to find out what he needs to know, but at the same time, I just found it kind of disturbing.

Mason--Silver doesn't work on him...The vampires are definitely in trouble. Not to mention the fact that in the previews, I think I see him revealing to the mayor or the sheriff what Damon is...Everything's about to blow sky high...[Depending on how many seasons this show is supposed to last for this could be a very good thing or a very bad thing. One thing I know for certain, I don't want to see it jump the shark, if it hasn't already by doing the evil twin thing.]

Tyler--I think he will wind up killing somebody...It's just a matter of who...I also don't think whether or not it's going to be an accident or not is going to matter as far as the curse goes.

Damon--Playing Pictionary...Too priceless. I don't think I'd have believed it, if I hadn't seen it. As far as picking a fight with Mason...that wasn't smart and everyone kept warning him...Mason even tried to let him off easy...but I think Damon's so bent about about Elena and Katherine, that he's basically in self-destruct mode. As much as Katherine likes to take advantage of/torment Damon, I don't trust her to tell him the truth about the werewolves. He's too sweet on her, he needs to handle her more like Stefan did. As strong as she is, I doubt she'd tolerate it for long though and she's not in love with him...so that's already two [more] things going against him.

Jenna and Alaric--I like them together... hope it lasts. With a show that pretty much runs on angst I'd like to see an exception to the rule.

Bonnie--She wasn't on this week. C'mon y'all! Get on the ball writers!

My head's spinning...Did I miss anybody?

I thought about tweeting while the show was on or maybe right after, but I like to let stuff just kind of sink in. (As I suspected this choice did turn around to bite me. Next week, barring the unforseen, I'm going to take the plunge.)

I'd sound like such a tween if I were to tweet while I was watching. Most of my posts would probably consist of these three phrases: OMG!, Did y'all see that? WTF??!!

I also didn't want to devolve into posts where I'm purely just drooling. You'd be surprised at how easy that is for me to do lately...

Maybe if I give it a shot, I'll surprise myself, who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment