Friday, October 8, 2010

Kill or be Killed (Last Night's Vampire Diaries ep and Yes this post does contain spoilers.)

Julie Plec and Ian Somerhalder were tweeting last night during air time on the east coast. It was my first time participating in something like that. I enjoyed it more than I expected to.



Ok, here I go:



Bonnie - We don't see her until another new ep airs. I'd still like to see more of her though.



Matt --Not there last night.



Tyler--partied with Jeremy, Aimee, and Sarah and came close to being cursed right along with his brother. Would I be asking for to much, if I said I hoped he did not wind up a werewolf? There's actually such a thing as too much angst.



Mason--That scene between he and Stefan. I swear I forgot to breathe. So much tension last night. I love eps like this one. My theory that an accidental killing was not an escape clause from the curse also panned out [I don't suppose it'd make for good, suspenseful TV without that would it?].


Katherine--What's up between her and Mason? And what's up with the moonstone? I also think she is a great big garden tool, but I digress.



Elena--Was it just me or did she and Stefan give anyone else a toothache as far as their "I love you" code for the fake argument? I enjoy happy couples don't get me wrong, but I don't like sappy. I just don't. :(



Caroline-- I can't believe she whooped Mason! I was like Wow! Didn't see that coming. [I don't think she could take Alcide on True Blood, but I bet she'd have fun trying.] I love that although she was afraid to come clean to her mom she did it anyway. Candice Accola has been amazing to watch in these past few eps.




Deputy ?--I was so sorry to see him go...I wish they'd stop that. Again, I'm so conflicted about loving this show, it's not even funny.



Damon--In some ways he didn't surprise me [Saying he didn't want peace, messing with Mason at the Volunteer Day event, draining the deputy and being blase' about it.]. What did knock me for a loop was how he talked to Caroline about being hard on her mom and when he spared Caroline's mom. [Ticked and hurt always seem to make him unpredictable. I also wonder what Damon's relationship with his mother was like. Was he a disappointment to her too? ]
Also, was it my imagination, or did it seem like he was going to say something about the ring when the Caroline's mom threatened Stefan?

No comments:

Post a Comment