Friday, September 17, 2010

Why?

Just got a really disturbing message on fb.
I'm not going to air but so much dirty laundry here, but I wonder why it is that people do the same stuff over and over and expect a different result? There's a quote about that somewhere, I just can't remember it verbatim.

I'm also not in the same financial position I was when I was paying partial rent versus full rent plus utilities, cable, etc. Even with my raise stuff only goes so far. I've cut back quite a bit on luxuries and I'm still cutting. My question is when do you say enough is enough? Especially when nothing you've done thus far has ever helped/been taken for granted?

I'm tired...and if you care even an inkling for the person hitting you up, you're going to be concerned for their welfare...The painful thing here, is that in this instance, I truly do not have any type of a safety net. At some later point I would help if I could, as I've got stuff in the works,...the only thing is the help is needed now...Double edged swords are the worst...

No comments:

Post a Comment