Friday, September 10, 2010

The Vampire Diaries Season 2, Ep 1 The Return (some spoilers)


Where do I begin?






Found the whole Elena/Katherine thing amusing...Especially the visual clues as far as how to tell them apart. :) I'm also curious to see if Katherine will continue to show up in all black or make things a bit more challenging...Where was Katherine lurking to find out all this stuff about Elena? I think that's got to be one of the scariest things about the episode.




Stefan --I still want to know what it is Elena and Katherine see in him, because I just don't know...I find broody and boring dull. It got very old with Angel, I don't love it here either.




Tyler --




Bonnie--I notice she gets paired with Damon in quite a few fanfics...I can't see that happening, especially not after what Damon did last night. She also doesn't strike me as the type to let her hormones carry her away...




Caroline--So, is she going to be a vamp now? I saw the previews from last week and I'm just like "Uh-oh...Is this going to be a repeat of Vicki?"




Damon--I started to feel sorry for him last night...and then he did what he did last night...I think he was even mad at himself, not because it was wrong, but because he realized that by doing that he'd lost whatever small chance he had of hooking up with Elena...




The vampires eating and drinking thing...I wish I understood the biology of this better...I guess it depends upon whose 'verse you're in. I remember some of them did eat in the Jossverse...It was weird. In I Will Remember You from Season 4 of Buffy, Angel makes this huge deal of being able to eat again, yet in Season's 3 -5? 6? of Buffy, Spike partakes of hot chocolate with little marshmallows, Weetabix in blood, Hot wings and bloomin' onions... Damon is also the second vampire I've seen that can get drunk. The food/liquid can't go in and not come out, so how does their biology? Guess that's the wrong word... Thanatology? work...I guess that's stuff they figure viewers/fangirls won't wonder about or won't pay any mind...The funny thing is, I can never shut my brain off and I read/watch too much supernatural/paranormal stuff not to be curious about this...I'm not motivated enough to do a Nitpicker's guide or anything like that...it's just one of those odd little things that set me to wondering is all.







No comments:

Post a Comment