Thursday, March 19, 2009

Springtime...

I was fumbling around in my closet and realized that before those springtime temperatures stabilize, I have got to get some new short-sleeved tops. I was walking at the mall and I saw some tops at Fashion Bug, but they all look like similar tops I have had in the past. I want something new and different from what I've bought in the past. Unfortunately, I can only be so daring, because I have a very old-fashioned thinking supervisor (she wears pearls) and I work for the federal government. Maybe K&G Warehouse will have something... I also get catalogs at home from Chadwick's and whatnot, so I'll look there too.

On the diet front. I finally tried a BocaBurger. They're not as nasty as I thought, but they're not as flavorful either. My dad suggested putting cheese on it. Silly me for asking, but doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of what a veggieburger should be/do?

No comments:

Post a Comment