Wednesday, March 18, 2009

American Movie Classics? WTF

Ok, this past Sunday at 8:00pm they put on Catwoman. They are airing it twice this week *shudders*. This morning, they finally air the Heath Ledger, Wes Bentley, Djimon Hounsou version of Four Feathers. I have been dying to see this as it is one of the few Heath Ledger movies I haven't seen. They air it at 3:30 am this morning. It's 3 hours long and I had to go to work. I've had a bunch of medical issues come up lately, so I didn't want to use any leave unnecessarily. I checked Imdb and so far as I can see, AMC doesn't have any plans to rebroadcast this in the near future. They will put on Catwoman of all movies twice in one week, but they won't air the 2002 version of Four Feathers ? What's up with that? What? They air classic bad films now too?

Maybe I'll just break down and buy Four Feathers on Amazon when I buy Two Hands.

I also know that if anyone out there at all is reading this, they might be wondering in the back of their mind, if I don't know that there are way more important things that I could be ranting about/should be concerned with than AMC's lapse(s) of judgement. Yeah, you're absolutely right. There is the economy, politics, and the environment amongst other issues. From time to time I will be putting in my two cents worth on all those things, just not today.

No comments:

Post a Comment