Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Excercise or lack thereof

I've got a doctor's visit coming up where they've sent me questionnaire to fill out. One of the questions is how much exercise I get. I don't go to a gym. The Gold's Gym near me has see-through walls and a gang of dudes are always watching the belly dancing classes. Until I lose like maybe 10 lbs, that's not incentive for me, it's a deterrent. I'm like 5'5'' and 140lbs.

Anywho, I put on my pedometer today, to see exactly how much walking I do. Unfortunately, I forgot to put in on before I left the house and put it on once I got to work. Yesterday, it said I took something like 4,000 steps, but what does that mean? Like how many miles is that? So I go to Google and find a miles to steps converter and I find it's something like 2 miles. Not bad, but I think I can do better, especially given the fact that it's been almost 2 years since my accident. I also want to get back on a horse again. I'm surprised at how much I enjoyed my first time on a horse, considering what a scaredy cat I am when it comes to just about everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment