Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year's Resolutions...

I stopped with these a long time ago...I do have goals I want to achieve before the end of the year though...I guess it's one of those tomato tomahto things.

The voiceovers...I'm taking another class next weekend.  :)
I need to get the snowball mike and some other supplies before I attempt the audition ringer class.  I've already cleared space for a home studio though.  That was one of the first things I did on New Year's Day.  So if I'm not tweeting much, it's because I want to be more hands on. 

As far as my laptop problems go...I've just bought Windows 2010 for Home and Office.  I'm going to see if that doesn't fix some of my problems.  Once I get Photoshop and a 4 in 1 printer.  Then I think things will really start to pick up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment