Friday, December 16, 2011

SOPA, Transit subsidy

I'm really concerned about this...I signed a/the petition.  I did call my congressperson...All I got was voicemail...That might've been due to the hour though...I work full time, so it's kind of difficult to stay on people like I used to when I was in college or when I was a temp.  I not only want for this to turn out alright, I need for it to/too. 

I also found out we're losing our transit subsidy, if Congress doesn't extend it.  ...For me purchasing a car would be just as expensive, if not more so than taking public transportation.  Again, I hope they don't do what I fear they might. 

I do think about serious stuff like this more often than people probably think, what I don't like to do is get bogged down in it...It just angers and depresses me and then I'm of little or no use to myself or anyone else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment