Friday, December 16, 2011

Star Wars Christmas Special?

I know this post is a few days late...
I was watching Glee...I watch it off an on...
Anyway, I noticed Chewie...and someone said something about a Star Wars Christmas special.  I was like..."Why don't I remember this?"...I was a Star Wars fanatic when I was 5.  I figured that was something I'd remember...So I Google Star Wars Christmas Special and I catch a bit on You Tube!..Then I find out/remember Chewie has a family...Lumpy it turns out is short for Lumpawarrump. [They couldn't have come up with anything better than that name?  Really?]   I'm beginning to wonder if this isn't part of the reason I couldn't remember this special.  I'm going to [re?] watch the entire thing this weekend, just to see if I can jog my memory and for nostalgia's sake, but rediscovering this stuff has been a trip.  For the record, I like different things about both Star Wars and Star Trek.  

No comments:

Post a Comment