Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Please chill out...

The dudes on imesh are starting to scare me worse than the dudes on facebook.  I'm not even looking for a hookup.  :(  All I wanted was to get KM Player.  imesh came with it...little did I know.  I made the mistake of putting that I knew Spanish in my profile and one dude came on like gangbusters in the chat window.  My Spanish is rusty though, which I told him [I really do know basic Spanish.  It's not like I just know a few words, but like I said, it's been years.  I looked up the price to Rosetta Stone and almost cried.  Even the sale prices are pretty steep.  Hopefully people are getting what they pay for. ] and I didn't want to say something that would be misinterpreted...His English wasn't very good and well, all I have to say is thank God for Google Translate.  I type really slow in Spanish or English, so I just wound up taking Spanish out of my profile...Also don't different Spanish speaking countries have different words for the same thing depending on the locale?   I felt bad after the fact.  Here dude is wanting to chat and I'm trying to multitask and chat in another language...The only problem is my brain could only take so much and I had work the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment