Sunday, January 15, 2012

So far...

I managed to burn myself cooking Friday...It's not a bad burn, but I'll consider it a lesson learned just the same.

I'm going to try not to blog about what I've already tweeted about, that's kind of redundant and I hate unnecessary redundancy.  It's a time waster.   There's a story behind this, but I don't know if it's safe to tell here.

Got my taxes done...My sister was right about Turbo Tax.  I'm glad I finally decided to give it a shot.  I think I've only owned a computer for two years, but that it took me so long to do that...I'm embarrassed as well I should be I guess.  I do still worry about identity theft, but I shouldn't let it paralyze me.

I've had a mostly productive weekend, the only thing I can't quite bring myself to do yet [The Procrastination Queen at her finest.] is to buy myself a new suit and a couple more pairs of slacks.
I caught a glimpse of myself in the bathroom mirror at work the other day and didn't realize just how bad I looked.  [You know how when you've lost a little more weight than you realize and stuff doesn't quite fit right?  And my blazer didn't completely camouflage it.  I went downstairs to the employee store, but for some bizarre reason they only sell men's belts. ]   If I can't find something at the stores I usually go to, I'll probably fall back on mail order.  Mail order and eBay get me through when nothing else does.

Supernatural ... I keep hearing discussions about how some people want it to end like The End [S5 Ep 4]...That would break my heart...I know they're only fictional characters, but I want more for Sam and Dean than that.  It's like everything they've gone through, would have been for nothing and they've been through so very much.  I don't want to believe Bobby died for nothing either.  [I like that the show sends the message There will always be something negative out there coming at you, but you can't give up.  You've got to keep fighting.  I'd like for there to be something uplifting in the ending of the show.  I'm not expecting sunshine and lollis, but something...]  I'll definitely be curious to see how the writers do decide to wrap things up.

I apologize for the lousy punctuation...I was an English major, but I was more concentrated on the literature side of things...That's yet another thing I'm trying to work on though.

No comments:

Post a Comment