Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Decisions, decisions

I've decided not to continue posting my thoughts on eps of the shows I watch.  I can't rightly call them recaps and it's not fair to expect you all to wait while I catch up to technology [as far as making gifs, etc.]
It's not that I haven't enjoyed doing it, but I don't enjoy it enough to keep doing it without seeing any type of response on the blog itself.  I even tried it on tumblr.  I got I think maybe one note and that disappeared.  Also since I'm taking more voiceover training, I don't think my schedule would allow for too much more leeway anyway. 
Thank you to all who glanced at some of my posts and told me what you thought on Twitter, etc.   I didn't forget or overlook you. 
Just trying to eliminate stress for myself wherever/however I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment