Saturday, October 1, 2011

My thoughts on "End of the affair" Vampire Diaries Seas. 3, Ep. 3

Damon - Has no shame.  lol  I loved when Gloria essentially told him using his charm on her wouldn't work. 

Gloria - Made it to the end of the ep.  I feel like that is a huge victory in and of itself.   I still want Lucy to come back. 

Stefan - I have nothing to go on here, because there is no Rebecca in the book.  Just because Klaus made him remember doesn't wipe away all his experiences and feelings for Elena though.  I feel like if anything, this will only just further complicate things. 

Klaus - The running from someone premise...Didn't we see this before with Katherine?  I'm starting to get bored with Big Bads running from Even Bigger Bads.  I guess that whole idea just doesn't make sense to me, because sooner or later you have to hit the top of the food chain, don't you?  (I'm sorry, but it has to end somewhere.) 

Rebecca - I just felt nothing...I'll give it a few episodes.  Also, if she threw that much of a tantrum over her missing necklace...I don't even want to see the one she's going to throw if/when she finds out where it is. 

Tyler -  I can't profess my love for him enough. 

Sheriff Forwood - I think she might finally be over seeing Caroline as a monster.  Caroline needs at least one of her parents to have their head on straight.  Thursday night was just heart wrenching. 

Caroline - Candice Accola...There are a lot of talented people that make up this cast, and she is one of the ones that can put on performances that leave me truly speechless. 

Elena - I can't figure out whether she's ready to give up on Stefan or not.  I don't want to see that, but if Klaus finds out she's alive...I really do see what I predicted in one of my previous posts happening. 

Katherine - Couldn't figure out for the life of me where she was last night.  Also, I wish they'd not waste that character. She just seemed like so much filler to me. 

Bonnie - We finally get to see her again next week.  Not that I'm not over the moon about the introduction of Gloria. 

No Jeremy, Vicki, or Anna :(

The 1920's flashbacks - They were alright...Maybe Boardwalk Empire has spoiled me here.  To be fair though, the CW is not HBO, and the flashbacks were not the whole of the story.  I'm also not an expert on the period, so I don't know how accurate they were or weren't, what anachronisms there were, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment