Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Updates across the board

Sorry it's taking me so long to post my convention update [SPN ChiCon 2011] here.  With work, errands and a bunch of other stuff I've been juggling, it's been hard for me to find the time to finish typing and making sure the photos will load, etc.  Plus, I'm going to explain [or attempt to explain...lol] stuff here, that I haven't gotten the opportunity to explain anyplace else. 

I keep putting off getting a scanner, because my priorities keep shifting.  I'd like to take care of Christmas shopping for my nieces, but can't seem to get a hold of my sis.  To say it's bumming me out big time is an understatement.    Not sure what to get my dad, but I want to surprise him with something for Christmas too...He keeps saying not to get him anything, but I refuse to take no for an answer...

I'm also astounded I actually got a couple of new followers.  Thank you!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment