Monday, November 7, 2011

Still can't quite seem to get it together...

My apologies...I was supposed to have completed my ChiCon SPN 2011 report, but Saturday was bananas and then Sunday...I was just kind of off...I don't know whether it was the time change or what.  You'd think it would've lit more of a fire under me, but no...lol

Most of what ate up my time on Saturday was getting that blasted IKEA table put together (Thank you, Papa!) and Verizon installation.   The IKEA table...I was doing everything right, but I didn't have the tools to cut the screws to the appropriate length...To go through all the stuff you have to go through at IKEA to get your furniture you'd think the screws would already be the right length.  I've purchased two other items from them and never had this problem before.  Never.  I see now why most people either love or hate that store. 

Verizon installation...that was a unique experience too...but it was worth it, especially to finally be able to use my laptop anywhere in the apartment without trailing cords everywhere. 

By the end of the week, unless something else crazy comes out of left field, I should have my con report up...Although by this time, I don't think anyone's really tripping over it but me...You probably got a little taste of what I'm going to say anyway if you already follow me on tumblr or Twitter.  I am on facebook, but not as much...

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment