Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Thoughts on Soul of Fire (contains spoilers)

Jason - I love how he let Bill, Eric, Pam, and Jessica know about Sookie.  I wish the Jessica/Jason pairing was doomed to angst, because I actually like it.  I wish Hoyt would find someone, just not Muffin Girl.   I'll tolerate almost anyone but Muffin Girl. 

Pam - I felt badly for her.  She and Eric need to be on the same sheet of music again...They work best that way...

Debbie - I'm sorry, but she brought Alcide casting her away on herself. 

Alcide -  Killing Marcus opens up the wolf politics thing doesn't it?  I'll be curious to see if they choose to diverge from the book on that or not. 

Andy and ? - Doesn't Andy have enough problems without this too?  And now poor Terry's probably going to feel like it's his fault. 

Jesus - I love how he took charge, but I'm just dumbfounded at how it never occurred to him that Marnie would try to come back.  It seems like people underestimating her is her biggest asset. 

Marnie - I was right in that she wasn't what she appeared, just wrong in how the story would unfold.  That amuses me. 

Ok, now here's where I'm about to sound off again...5,4,3,2,1,

Lafayette - Ok, WTAF??????!!!!  Now the first time a ghost flew into his mouth was Tio ? in Mexico.  The second time was Mavis...Shouldn't Laffy have figured out to clap his hands over his mouth or something if he's going to scream?  Sheesh!!!  Somebody in my timeline...I think her Twitter name is Sneeka suggested Lafayette get a talisman or something.   He really should have something like that.  I have no idea how they're going to get out of this.  Whatever they decide to do, I hope they can do it without killing off Lafayette.    Or if he's got to "die" to get Marnie to release her hold...let it just be for a few minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment