Friday, September 23, 2011

My thoughts on The Hybrid (contains spoilers)

Stefan -  He just kept killing me last night.   I know we are only two eps into the season, but Paul Wesley's performances have been part of the highlights.  No question.

Klaus - Kudos to Joseph Morgan also.  I say this, because for two seconds last night I actually felt bad that he only had one other comrade.  It's easy to make people hate a villain, but to make people sympathize and/or give the villain complexity, ...To me, that's something that takes an extraordinary amount of skill. 

Elena - I was going through a mental pros and cons list in my head as far as Damon and Stefan go and I think I have something of an idea of why she's conflicted.  I have a sneaking suspicion we may also get vampire Elena at the end of this season and she will remember what Damon said. 

Damon - I didn't like the way he pressed Elena out to admit that she was worried about him, especially knowing how strong her feelings for Stefan are.  In this way, I kind of like the way books handle the triangle better. 

Alaric -  I was so happy to see him get back into the swing of things and take that freaking ring back I don't know what to do. 

Ray Sutton -  I just felt badly for that whole pack. [They were wandering around like zombies after a bit.  Gave me the heebie jeebies it did.]  I also didn't recognize David Gallagher at all until someone said something...but I can probably count the number of times I've ever watched 7th Heaven on one hand. 

Tyler - I was so happy when Matt clued him in on the vervain I didn't know what to do.  [ I think I even applauded.]

Carol Lockwood - It's scary to me that she didn't know about the werewolf thing, but she knew about the vampires. 

Matt - I enjoyed seeing more of him last night.  I don't know how to feel about the offer he made to Tyler...I can't figure out whether or not he was genuinely trying to make amends or trying to knock out the competition. 

Vicki - Did she say she could come back?  I'm beyond creeped out and I don't have a good feeling about what's about to go down at all. 

Anna - I love seeing her again...I have another question about this ghost thing.  If they both don't want the same thing, why did they come back together or at the same time?  This whole thing is just weird, but I'm curious to see where it leads.   I'm also enjoying trying to figure out what's going on...

Jeremy - I think he's in over his head, especially with Anna saying not to trust Vicki.  I also think he needs to stop looking up spells on the internet before he screws up stuff even worse. 

Bonnie - Is she going to be in next week's ep?  I'm seriously starting to miss her.  I would also like some confirmation that she has an actual life. 

Caroline - Vampire Killer dude is her daddy?  I just wanted to cry...And then to end the episode like that.
I hope she doesn't die [again].  She's one of my favorite characters on the show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment