Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My thoughts on Spellbound True Blood Ep. 8, Season 4 (contains spoilers)

Jessica - I'm so happy she's alright, it's not even funny.  She's one of my favorite characters.  Her complexity, the way Deborah Ann Woll portrays her, just everything.

Eric - As much as I hate to say it, I'm more than ready for the old Eric to return.  This one is too much of a liability, at least when there's a necromancer about. 

Marnie/Antonia - I have no idea how they're going to stop her. 

Jason - I love that he's determined to do right by Hoyt even though he's got feelings for Jessica. 
This whole triangle is just so messy and one I never would have seen coming.  I still don't think we've seen the last of Crystal either, so it just might turn into a quadrangle (is that even a word?  Much less a possibility a love quadrangle? )

Tara - I still don't understand how she can blame all vampires for the actions of a few.  She's more like book Tara now and for once I'm not happy about faithfulness to the book. 

Marcus - Is the father of Luna's child [Can't remember the little girl's name :(  Emma?   ]  I never saw that coming. 
And what's with some of the weres looking down on shifters?    Is that jealousy or what? 

Lafayette - That whole thing with Mavis was just crazy and where was Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment