Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Where I'm at...

Have been swamped at work...either people are sick, out of town, or what have you, not to mention I was out sick one day this week as well...

I'm trying to get back up to date on Twitter and facebook, but as I've mentioned more than once, I'm not internet ready at home yet and if I'm feeling lousy, I only like to travel so far from my apartment to get online (Our public library is closed on Sundays.). Saturdays are a madhouse for me, so I rarely even contemplate even cramming one more thing into my schedule for a Saturday.

Blogger on the other hand, I can update at work during my break times. So, that's how I've been able to be fairly timely when it comes to blogging. This is the longest I've ever kept a blog going actually. The only thing I can not do at work is scan/upload pictures to my blog from work...But my free/break time has been nil as of late, so I haven't even had the time to run down to Kinko's on break like I usually do.

I drew some more this weekend (a cat...I'll scan it in...I'm way behind on posting stuff to this blog too...I'm sorry about that)...I'm waiting on some more of my Chinese Brush Painting Supplies to come in before I get more heavily into that.

Beyond that, not very much to tell...

I'm waiting on my TII DVD to come in the mail...I thought I'd ordered early enough that I'd have it by now, but no such luck, I should've done what I normally do and go to Target.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing The Wolfman in a few weeks.

Bought some more kitchen stuff for my apartment...bowls, a drainer,...some little LED lights for my closets...

I'm having a guy come over to measure for carpetting next week. (One of my aunts recommended him. Hopefully all will go well.)



What I'm reading: Pride and Prejudice and Zombies is grossing me out (Charlotte...Eww!)...I just don't think I'm going to finish it.

I'm also reading Lev Grossman's The Magicians...It makes me think of The Secret Garden, The Harry Potter Series, all that good stuff. I loved books like that growing up...I'd just lose myself.

1 comment:

  1. Aloha!

    Sorry to gatecrash your blog, but I noticed you were a fan of Jorge Garcia's (Lost's "Hurley") blog!!

    If you are a Lost fan, you may be interested in a competition I am running where I am giving away a free t-shirt!

    To enter, simply email lostquestions23@gmail.com and answer this Lost related question:

    - Describe how you would have Lost Season 6 end: who will survive, who will die, and what will happen in the last scene?

    More details are available at http://superduperstream.blogspot.com/2010/02/cafepress-competition-1.html , but it really is THAT simple.

    I hope this was of interest to you :)

    - Chris
    - lostquestions23@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete