Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Twitter...

I keep meaning to post, but work has been rather hectic...once I get off...other things usually take priority...I'm surprised I still have an account frankly...I love the chance to "follow" people I probably wouldn't normally get the chance to keep track of though...Lenny Kravitz, Janet Jackson. I don't tweet more, because I don't like to post boring tweets...it's somewhat of a novelty when celebs do it, because they get treated like they're not people sometimes, so to read about them doing mundane stuff is somehow perceived as refreshing. When a regular person does it, friends and acquaintances just sort of go "Thanks for the newsflash : /". I've never been the sort of person that could keep my thoughts, feelings, etc. to just 140 characters or less anyhow...I don't want to stop trying though, because if there's one thing I can't resist, it's a positive challenge. Hopefully, I'll improve with it, just like I intend to get better about procrastinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment