Thursday, November 12, 2009

TV news I can't believe...

Guess I'm not jaded enough yet.

Dollhouse has been cancelled. This I sort of saw coming. Plus, when something is moved to a Friday or Saturday night, they can just basically forget it. I've rarely seen an exception to this rule.

The Ladies No. 1 Detective Agency- I love this show! However, I found out it's still "up in the air", whether or not there will be a second season. }:( Hell of a cliffhanger to leave us with don't you think? They could have at least wrapped up the loose ends. Hopefully, if they don't decide to come back for a second season, they can at least have a special that ties up all the loose ends.
Bad enough Girlfriends was taken off the air without a resolution. It's not as if there's an abundance of good Black TV out there anyway, so I feel like we need all we can get, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment