Friday, November 20, 2009

TGIF Post #1

I flaked out and forgot my disc drive today (Seems like most of the time I either leave the house like Dagwood in the morning or like Shaun in Shaun of the Dead, half asleep, half awake. When I do one of those two things, I inevitably forget something.), so I can't do what I was trying to do as far as my forum stuff today...I guess if it waited this long, it can wait a few more days or weeks...

I figured out how to work my DVR last night, I'm giddy with delight. :)

I think that I'll go see Thriller Live if and when I do wind up going to London.

Last night I was watching The Vampire Diaries...if it weren't for Ian Somerhalder (he bored me on Lost as Boone, but here on this show...he's like dynamite.) , I swear that show would put me to sleep. It was nice seeing Jasmine Guy (Still working! Yes!) and Bianca Lawson (I'm still mad that they killed of Kendra on Buffy.) on last week though.

The Ian Somerhalder thing...some of my friends and relatives don't get my Baskin Robbins thing...I've been this way since I was 5 years old, and I doubt shock treatment could even get rid of it. I don't know where I got it from and at this point, I don't even really care. I think men of all colors can be fine (This guy on the train kept playing with my wings on Halloween night, it was bizarre...) Inside matters just as much to outside to me though, and that's why I'm such a slow mover...A lot of people who know me don't get that either, but I digress...

I saw this really nice area rug I'm trying to get for my living room and I want to get some other odds and ends from the Home Depot. Other than that, I think I'm going to take it slow this weekend. I thank God next week will be a short one.

No comments:

Post a Comment