Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Still waiting a while on that last photo op...

Please bear with me.  ... This is the first year that's happened to me [hence I have no ballpark idea on how long it'll take to get to me and I forgot to ask...Plus I didn't want to seem impatient...It's a photo op, not a matter of life and death...If an unreasonable amount of time passes I will follow up though...]  

I've also got to go back to work tomorrow.  So, my time definitely won't be as flexible.  It's really difficult to do long blog posts from the phone and the browser's at my job are ancient and don't support much of squat.  So on break, I can do almost nothing as far as blogging is concerned.  Again, sorry.  This is part of the reason, why such a long time passes between posts.

I've got a Webinar on Audacity next Tues.

I was in a cab listening to what a cabbie had on the radio and this woman was complaining about her local churches...She didn't like the gossiping and some of the other stuff that goes on, so she said she goes to church online.  I had never heard of that...I was like you can do that???!!!! Wow!  :D
But then again, you can do just about everything else online, so why not go to church?

Working on another drawing...It's simple and it's kind of a childhood thing I had in my head for a few weeks at least...I think there are times when I must broadcast like mad and just don't know it.  If it turns out like anything I want to paint her before I post her.  



No comments:

Post a Comment