Monday, August 6, 2012

Done some more thinking...

I've got lots of calls to make tomorrow and I've got to go back to work Wed.  It's going to be a busy next few months both personally and professionally and I just hope I'm up to it.  

... I'm going to sell the photo op I had for Vegas on eBay and hold out for either Vancouver 2013 or 2014.  Watch the blog and I think I'll use twitter and tumblr too.
I'm still taking classes with Edge Studio, beyond that I'm kind of cautious about saying more.  I've got a really half-assed profile on Google Plus...just what I need to get even more tied up in social media, right?  :p

I'll finish posting about the con within the next few days.  I still don't have a scanner and the sun was at the wrong place in the sky to take pictures of pictures once I got home.  Had been asleep and the mailman woke me knocking, he almost left.  He was laughing at me, but if he knew how hard it was for me to get to the post office to pick stuff up, let alone how hard it is for me to get a day off.  lol smh






No comments:

Post a Comment