Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My thoughts on True Blood Seas 4, Ep2 "You Smell Like Dinner" (contains spoilers!)

Jason - The licking...I know they're shifters, but that squicks me right on out. 

Queen Sophie Anne -  Bye Bye.  I didn't dislike her as much as Lorena [and even her I wound up feeling somewhat sorry for.], but she still had to go. 

Bill and Sookie - Sookie went to Bill to escape Eric?  Really?  : /  This has got to be one of the most annoying love triangles I have ever witnessed.  Bill being in London in 1982...Tell me why Spike from BtVS popped into my head, I kept half hoping he'd show up.  I know somebody is working on this fic, if it isn't already up.  Bummed that now what happens with Eric will be partially Bill's fault, which it wasn't in the books. 

Eric - Arrogant and manipulative as always.  It'll be interesting to see what he's like after the witch's spell.  The thing with the cubby...that came about differently in the book too...If I were Sookie, I'd almost believe it was an act at first.  

Nan Flanagan - She's way more powerful than I imagined. 

Crystal - Who's side is she on?  I'd hate to see how she'd treat Jason if she didn't love him.  *shudders* This is why I find it really hard to like her.  I don't know which scares me more Book Hotshot or TV Hotshot. 

Tara - I was scared it'd take her longer to come back to Bon Temps. 

Arlene's Baby - Her saying messed up things to him, can't be helping his state of mind.  Also I've got to wonder how this ties into Luna's storyline.  That bad seed thing is a kind of connection between the two of them.  

Pam - Best Line of the ep:  "He pulls good string".  XD  [In response to Sookie saying she didn't want to be Eric's puppet.]

Jessica - I never thought of Jessica or Hoyt as stupid or naive.  Are we really supposed to believe that they didn't anticipate at least some of these vamp/human relationship pitfalls?  I guess I should've seen this coming, but I didn't. 

Marnie - I definitely don't by that she's in a trance or unconscious of what she's doing when she does it.  She might need power to draw on from others in the circle or whatever, but I think she's fully aware of what she's doing and what she needs to do it.  It also doesn't take a genius to figure out that she came to town with an agenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment