Wednesday, July 13, 2011

True Blood, Season 4, Epidsode 3 If You Love Me, Why Am I Dyin' recap (contains spoilers!)

Marnie - is a manipulator, but she may also be a puppet too...[So many layers...I love that in a show!]
Who was the woman in the mirror and who Eric saw?  I'm very curious to find out...

Crystal -  I get that she's trying to help her folks and all, but to put Jason through all that and she's supposed to love him...That to me is one of the truly scary things about this ep. 

Alcide -   I'm so happy to see him...  Mmmph :)  I hear Joe Manganiello has signed on for some more seasons too...I think those of us that have read the books can basically just throw everything you know out the window, you'll see why later in this post.   I'm surprised that Alcide is back with Debbie, I think it may be in part out of guilt, but we'll see. 

Debbie - Was the blonde hair her idea or Alcide's?  Either way I was a bit freaked out by it.  She seemed to be trying so hard.  I feel like she's a tad bit easier to feel sympathy for on the TV show. 

Jessica -   I think it was a huge, huge mistake to glamour Hoyt.  :(  I understand and can relate to why she did it, but that still doesn't make it right.  She totally pulled a Damon from TVD [It's not cool when he does it either.]. 

Hoyt - I feel like if he had been a tad bit more flexible/sympathetic, Jessica wouldn't have been desperate enough to glamour him.  I'm not blaming him.  Two wrongs don't make a right.  I feel like they both did/said things that weren't called for. 

Tara - Why do I feel like she and Sam still have some chemistry?  Also the longer she stays in Bon Temps, isn't her girl going to come looking for her and won't that put her in danger? 

Andy Bellefleur - How did he get that strung out?   Maybe I'm naive, but what the hell happened over the past year to do that to him?  I know he was under a lot of pressure, but I just didn't see this in his character.
I feel like we need a flashback ep to explain this, because I'm still somewhat in disbelief. 

Maxine and Tommy - She tripped me out collecting the little dolls.  [Speaking of dolls, what's up with the little decapitated dolls?  This has been going on since last season, so I'm prettty sure it's not something Arlene's baby is doing.  Or if it is, it's not something he's physically doing.  Perhaps he's telekinetic or whatever you call it?  Anyway, let me get back on track here...]  Call me a softie, but I don't want to see Maxine get ripped off by Tommy and his folks, however nasty she can be.   I don't think he just wants a little of her money, I think he means to wipe her out.  :(

Claudia -  I hope that wasn't really her, otherwise I'm going to be more than a bit upset. And the sad thing is it's Bill's fault.  :(   She was one of my favorite characters in the books.

Pam - 

No comments:

Post a Comment