Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Playing catch up yet again

This is something I'm working on daily...trying not to get overwhelmed by doing too much. 

Can't complain too much about work at all...It's allowing me to do what I love on my downtime...whenever I have an off day, I try to keep that in mind. 

This heat...and it's only June...I don't know what I'm going to do...  :(  It was close to 100 yesterday, I don't remember ever experiencing anything like that before...Global Weirding I'm telling y'all.  Mr. Friedman is right. 

Going to my first SPN con next month. I'm excited...I think I get more excited with each new con that gets covered on YouTube...I think SPN Season 7 also starts shooting again next month.

During the Hellatus, I was going to do a Season 1-6 rewatch, but what I may do is a top 10 or 20 of favorite Dean focused eps, Sam focused eps, and the ones that seem to be equally about both regardless of first appearances or title...For example, I feel that the Skin ep is just as much about Sam as it is Dean.  The same thing goes for Sam, Interrupted. 

I'm drawing again...for right now, I'm using some tutorials I found online.  Unless something else moves me.  I know one WIP I'm working on right now...I'm sort of having to use references from a lot of different photos...

No comments:

Post a Comment