Friday, June 24, 2011

Just mucking about

The title of this blog is a Simpsons reference.  I've talked about that before.  Anyway, I got the bright idea to Simpsonize a photo of myself and maybe the idea behind the name of my blog would click better for people.  Most people probably think it's me being really lazy regarding thinking of a title I guess, but no.  :)
So anyway, I find that the Simpsonize Me website hasn't worked for some time.  The Simpsons Movie website had a little thing where you could make an avatar of yourself, so I gave that a shot instead.  Here my Simpsons avatar is:

  I don't have eyebrows in Springfield, which kind of annoys me.  The longer hair is because my hair has grown.  Thought about a smile with teeth too, but it just wound up looking weird.  Well, what do y'all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment