Monday, June 13, 2011

Can't believe...

Can't believe I only posted one entry for May 2011.  I've got to do better.  The more I take on, the more difficult it is to find time for everything.  I've also been drawing again...Somebody on tumblr suggested Corel Paint 11 or 12 to me, but I saw the price for 12 and I was like...Whoa! [or Woe].  :(    I can't do that, put aside money for savings, and go to Conventions [Right now it's SPN].  I don't know what type of advancement, if any I may get this year, but that only goes so far, even with cost cutting.  I may just go ahead and stick with 11.  Before anything though, I have to get to the bottom of my Windows 7 problems first. It's like it's installed halfway or something, if that's even possible.  I'm somewhat good with technology, but nowhere near as good as I'd like to be yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment