Thursday, December 2, 2010

My artwork

I've finished a lily painting I was working on.  If I have to do a quick and dirty photo upload, I can use my phone, but I really don't like the quality of photos I take using my cell phone [I also don't want the resolution getting all screwed up].  I'm looking for a good digital camera...[A good digital camera will also help me sell some things on eBay, but that's a subject for another post.]  I'm also hesitant to post the painting of the lily until I get the Chinese name seal I ordered [It is a Chinese Brush Painting after all.].  I'm not sure what other subjects I'd like to do...I'm ordering more books, and I'm hoping something will come to me that's not even in the books.  Or I can combine several ideas that I've seen in different books.  I also want to be sure I'm getting the characters right...I wish there was someone I could go to who could assist that wouldn't laugh at me or turn their nose up at me wanting to do this style.  I'm thinking if I keep my eyes open, I will find that person...I'm stubborn that way.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment