Friday, March 12, 2010

Twitter...

I knew it had been a while since I logged on to Twitter, but now I'm a bit embarassed. The little counter said 5 months... :( I didn't realize it had been that long. The thing is I don't like to tweet every 5 minutes about really mundane things...Some celebs can get away with it, but for the most part, it's just a bunch of stuff somebody is probably reading, shrugging, and going "Who cares?" to. I'm sitting here trying really hard not to doze off...I'm toying with going to see a late night Saturday screening of Black Dynamite. It's funny what I'm waxing all nostalgic over. I saw the video (on either Vh-1 Classic or Vh-1 Soul...Can't remember which...) to Rick James and Smokey Robinson's song "Ebony Eyes" and actually almost got misty. It brought back memories of Music Video Connection like I don't know what.

No comments:

Post a Comment