Friday, March 19, 2010

5...4...3...2...1...Rant!

I have 3 different things I want to rant about. Rather than do three different posts, I'm just going to combine them and get them all out of my system at once.

Yesterday, I got off at 4:30 to find the Orange trains weren't running because of a broken train I believe...I'm signed up for an alert...did we get one...Nope. Not on the loud speakers, not on the e-mail alerts. The only way you could tell was by looking at those electronic monitors and noticing the lack of anything orange. Guess they said, "Well they can figure it out." I've never wanted wings so badly in my life...

Found out they extended some hours on the dates for the Terra Cotta Warriors at the National Geographic Museum. I give it one more shot...Guess what the message I got was after I ordered one ticket for 9:30AM on 3/28/2010. Please order less tickets than the number you requested...WTF???!!!How do you order less than one ticket. If the time is sold out, just say it! And I'm not even going to get started on the ridiculous virtual waiting room travesty.

Texas...I read an article in the express...and I forgot whether this is just one county or across the state...They want to exclude teaching that Hip Hop is part of American culture...I wonder what else they'll see fit to exclude. Jazz maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment