Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Corey Haim...

Yesterday was the 13th anniversary (can't believe it's been that long.) of Biggie's death...No sooner am I recovering from that, when I hear this...


Corey Haim has also passed...

My favorite movies of Corey Haim's were Lucas and The Lost Boys. I wanted to see all of Watchers, but never got the chance..

Something that tickled me about he and Corey Feldman, was that they were so famous in the 80's, even Matt Groening felt compelled to comment on it...(Remember Lisa's Corey mags and the Corey line?)

I can remember seeing he and Corey Feldman on 16 mags, BOP...What was the other one?...Tiger Beat...There were others, but those were like the main 3 for me.

ETA: The COD for Corey Haim was pneumonia complications. I'm ecstatic that it wasn't drugs, but at the same time, I'm still saddened...did he not know that he had pneumonia? Did he blow it off thinking it was a cold? I hate to see people neglect themselves even if it's unintentional. His death definitely could have been avoided, which makes it even more tragic. I think a lot of cases are like this, not just in Hollywood, but everywhere. It's got to change...

No comments:

Post a Comment