Friday, February 11, 2011

Crying Wolf --Contains spoilers

 "Kathy" or Katherine -  Not in this ep. 

Bonnie -- It kind of unnerved me how easily she was able to do what she did to Luka, but I guess when push comes to shove...I actually felt badly for him last night...He's a character kind of like Rose was to me, I don't love him, but I don't hate him either.  I don't know how I feel about Bonnie and Jeremy hooking up...I was also happy to see Caroline and Bonnie bonding at the beginning of the season, I never would've seen this coming. 

John -  I didn't think he'd changed...stirring Jenna up with the talk of bad parenting and all. 

Jenna - she seemed ticked at Alaric...I hope she gives him a chance to have his say and that he doesn't screw his chance up. 

Alaric -- I was worried about him last night, because I temporarily forgot about the ring.  John's asking for it back...Is it just because he's a jerk, or does he know something the others don't?  I'm guessing it's a little from column A and B.  The "scary dude with nice hair" line cracked me up.  That and the look on Damon's face when Alaric says it.  Priceless. 

Matt --I love that we're seeing more of him lately.  Can't say it enough. 

Tyler--Kudos to him, for allowing Matt to think he was an ordinary human, instead of going off. 
Still bummed about him leaving with Jules...Something tells me she might seduce him or brainwash him some kind of way, if he's just like going to grab on to anything.  I know he doesn't want to be a wolf ...maybe that will be the thing that saves him, but it might also prompt him to do something else desparate and stupid [I'm also remembering Williamson or Plec alluding to something tragic happening regarding Tyler and Caroline...I just don't have a good feeling about how his story is going to turn out. I love Michael Trevino's work here too.]  I'm going to miss him.  I'm so bummed.  At least they've left the possibility open to him coming back...

Stevie -- Was he referring to the Saw films or something else? [I can't watch those...I. Just. Can't.]  He freaked me out too...Where do they find these guys?  And being a vampire amplifies your natural personality traits?  Sheesh!

Elena -- I love how she handled Brady attacking her.  I thought I was going to end up annoyed, instead I was pleasantly surprised.  Until they got a tad bit creepy [You look hot in my great-great grandad's what?????!!!!!] I was enjoying Stefan and Elena finally having time to themselves.   The death and martyr thing...I'm so over it.  I don't know when or if they will make Elena a vampire at the end of this season, but I'm thinking her "death" doesn't have to be permanent...I may have said this before in one of my earlier posts, and if so, I apologize...She may die and be resuscitated. 

Stefan -- I love the way he confronted Elena on the martyr thing.  Didn't realize he was the one who ended Brady (Thank You!).  I'm so doing a rewatch of this ep.  Erin at My Entertainment OCD had me laughing at The Hardy Boys reference in her recap on her blog.  I loved that show.  I've got to wonder it's not partially responsible for my Supernatural thing, but let me get back on track here...

Elijah --He owned it last night!  And Klaus is badder than this guy?  Mystic Falls is in some serious trouble.

Andie -- This whole plotline is just creeping me out.  Some analogies were thrown about on Twitter and I found them all disturbing.  A flesh colored bandage...and a scarf thrown over it.  And then Andie's response to Damon at the Tea...Jenna looked like it was all she could do not to heave...and she's probably thinking why on earth did I set them up...Once she finds out the truth about Damon and Stefan, not to mention what Alaric knows...she's going to freak. 

Damon--I had a feeling payback was coming from Elijah, but I don't think this will be the extent of it.  As far as the wolves, ...this is what I wanted to happen last week, instead of poor Caroline being put in a cage.

No comments:

Post a Comment