Monday, October 5, 2009

Very interesting Tonner survey

I'd been hoping they'd do this, but I thought it was a long shot. It's like someone's reading my mind...or I'm putting out vibes or something. Anyhoo, Tonner sent me a survey...(I was a member of the doll club, and I bought a Captain Jack Sparrow from them.) One of the questions on the survey they sent was, who would you like to see a celebrity doll of next? They had Grace Kelly among others on the list. I was surprised to see Michael Jackson's name. I chose him, you don't have to ask why, if you've been reading my blog...Tonner does such beautiful work, I know it's a long shot, but I'd love to see what they do. I also put in the box where they ask you for comments, "Which look form which era, would you be choosing though?" They've definitely got a decision to make there. Would he have different outfits? The possibilities are endless...



I'll be curious to see how the survey goes. I think they're a little too conservative to do it, but we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment