Friday, October 9, 2009

TruBlood

Just got my first shipment of TruBlood yesterday. I love it! I'll have to post a pic sometime next month. :) The taste of it reminds me of something else (in a good way) and I can't think if it's Jones Soda or what, but like I said, it's great! Even looking at the bottle gives me the biggest tickle. Speaking of True Blood, I saw a poll on a website where they were asking which is better the Twilight series or True Blood. I was like are they kidding? Some people like both, I'm sure, because they're both about vampires. Plus, I think you're talking about two different audiences here, those that like their romantic displays subtle and those that are a little more... flexible. Then, there are some who like neither...I think like pretty much everything boils down to, it's a matter of personal opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment