Friday, July 27, 2012

Irons in the fire...

I've hit one of those points where I'm trying to be better about blogging. I don't think enough happens interesting enough to me to make it worth while to blog every day. Still, I want to be better about blogging than I've been.

My vo classes...I'm set to take another one very soon. This one will take place on a weeknight, so that'll provide an interesting challenge...

I'm thinking of selling some stuff on eBay, what and when I'll let everyone know closer to the time I'm actually going to put it up for bid.

I'm working on a tiger painting, but I need more reference photos in order to get a little further along. (I've got so much half finished artwork scattered about it isn't even funny. Smh)

I've been wearing my brace/support more often and now the rheumatologist has me on prednisone, since the nambumetone wasn't working... We'll see...If the backpack, back exercises and the boswellia don't work, I'm out of ideas.

I've gotten some more GRE prep materials and some of those Danica McKellar books about math. I know they're for young girls lol, but they're actually pretty good. I wish someone had wrote something like this when we were coming up, it would've been a godsend.



No comments:

Post a Comment