Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Huh? What?

A male acquaintance kind of knocked me for a loop this morning.  I'm the same chick with the glasses on and my hair up that I am with the contacts in and my hair down.  Then again it may have been the hint of cleavage this morning...I don't get it...Well..., I do and I don't...smh  I'm not getting into why, but I'm the last chick he should want...It's not that I'm slutty or anything...I just enjoy being a free spirit and I've been one for a little to long to let someone come in and try to change that...He used the words "nice and sweet" to describe me and I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.  But I bet if you asked two people I knew to describe me...one from work and one from my down time to describe me...depending on who you asked, you'd get two very different answers...This four days after my biopsy...I fucking can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment