Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ideas for Supernatural's Seventh season...

Just heard they may be planning a musical episode or an animated episode...Can't imagine how they'd pull off a musical episode unless it's similar to BtVS's OMWF only with a hard rock feel to it. 
As far as a cartoon...I read a tweet from one fan that said she'd like to see a Chibi Dean.  I love Chibi SPN art.  [Hey Kyelinn!]  I also saw another Supernatural  cartoon piece on Deviant Art where Sam and Dean are drawn like characters from a Saturday morning cartoon show [Sam looks a combination of Fred and Shaggy from Scooby Doo...It's odd...and then there's a dog...A lot of the Saturday morning cartoons that were based off of TV shows would have some anthropomorphic sidekick...I don't remember Star Trek having one, but  the Happy Days cartoon did.  I think the dog's name was Mr. Cool or something like that.]  Maybe have them animated close to the way they are in the comic and/or like Supernatural:  The Animation.  [Can you tell I'm just getting warmed up?  I'd run if I were you...]
Or and here's what I'd like to see them do...combine all our ideas and do something kind of like the  Batman the Animated Series episode "Legends of the Dark Knight".  I think that'd be fantastic...the only troubles I could see them running into here, might be costs and time...I think they're cool ideas though. 

Have I mentioned how much I love this fandom?

No comments:

Post a Comment